Small Business Saturday, now in its fifth year, serves as the ceremonial kickoff to the holiday shopping season for small businesses across the United States. Chatham County has a wonderful abundance of small visitor-related businesses and so many of them bring unique, local products and experiences to our guests. Join us this Thanksgiving weekend for a variety of holiday open house celebrations, tastings and tours, special weekend getaway rates, delightful treats, and more.
Meet the wine makers, innkeepers, shop owners, chefs, restaurateurs, and the many people in the tourism and hospitality industry that work hard year-round to share their spirit through products and services to make your stay an exceptional and memorable one. We’ll see you the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, November 29, when you visit to #ShopSmall!
Just a few small visitor-related businesses celebrating #ShopSmall:
- Heartfriends Inn, Chapel Hill Bed and Breakfast, 458 West bed & breakfast, Siler City Motor Lodge, and more.
- Calico Quilt Antiques – Christmas Open House
- Heart of NC Wine Trail – Holiday Open House at Starrlight Mead, SilkHope Winery, Cloer Family Vineyards
- Joyful Jewel, Spa at Bell House, Paperbacks Plus!
- Carolina Brewery & Grill, unWINEd, Bear Creek Brews (small…it’s a nano-brewery), Fair Game Beverage Company
- Cackalacky, fig & honey
- People-First Tourism tours – micro-entrepreneurs offering distinct experiences and adventures
- Southern Supreme Gourmet – Celebrating 30 years in business!
Follow us on social media for updates on #ShopSmall adventures and specials:
Twitter ▪ Facebook ▪ foursquare ▪ Pinterest ▪ Discover Chatham ▪ Google+ ▪ Instagram
We’ll have more details from other businesses as they share information with us!